Research & Development
- Resource uses. greenhouse gases, air pollutants and odours monitoring, evaluation, elucidation of loss pathways/processes, mitigation and modeling across sectors (e.g. agriculture, industry, energy) in order to minimize losses, reduce carbon footprint and attain sustainability.
- Surface & ground water quality and contaminants (sources: agriculture, industries, etc.) monitoring, testing, and assessment.
Wastewater management include planning, implementation, identification of mechanisms/pathways, parameter benchmarking, comparison and mitigation /remediation.
- Evaluate soil quality and nutrients requirement (organic and inorganic, waste recycling and mangement, etc.) include planning and implementation of projects.
- Identify mechanisms/loss pathways and determine and compare parameter benchmarking.
- Develop technologies to increase carbon sequestration in terrestrial systems and improve nutrient use efficiency to reduce GHG emission and sustain production.
- Assess emerging threats to natural resources (include wetlands, peatlands) and ecosystem /biodiversity degradation, and tailor technological options to restore them.
- Pollution incident and source investigation (e.g. mining, oil spills, chemical industries), reclamation and remediation.
- Develop and improve real-time measurement, monitoring and analytical techniques (soil, water and air) through low-cost sensors, wireless and mobile approaches.
- Land evaluation and use planning for marginal lands to bring under cultivation preferably with biomass/energy crops/plants.
- Literature review, desktop studies and project preparation services to assist researchers, academics, consultants and stakeholders.
- Data management and analysis, preparation of reports and peer-reviewed publications.
- Research and field trials to evaluate and disseminate mature technologies.
- Strategic samplings (water, air and soil) and their preparations for analysis following ISO 17025 and storage.
- Biogeochemical analysis of soil and waters (ground and surface).
- Biochemical analysis of waste, waste-water, foods, plant samples, etc..
- Samplings, preparation and analysis/measurement of carbon, GHGs, air pollutants, and odour.